The War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project Post-Marketing Group (Team 1) – Barbara Gehrett, MD; Joseph Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt – produced a shocking review of the pediatric data found in Pfizer document 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28-FEB-2021 (a.k.a., “5.3.6“).
It is important to note 1) that the adverse events (AEs) in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product and 2) no pediatric dose of the Pfizer product was approved for use during that time frame.
What dose(s) of Pfizer’s mRNA “vaccine” was given to these children since no approved dose existed?
Important points from this report include:
- A seven-year-old experienced a stroke.
- One child and one infant suffered facial paralysis.
- One infant had a kidney adverse event, either kidney injury or failure.
- Of the 34 adverse event cases, 24 (71%) were classified as serious.
- Predominantly female patients were affected — at least 25 of 34 (73.5%) patients.
- Table 6 reports 34 cases of use in pediatric individuals. However, 28 additional cases were excluded because details such as height and weight were “not consistent with pediatric subjects.”
- Ages ranged from two months to nine years, with median 4.0 years, which means half the children were under four years of age.
- 132 adverse events were reported in the 34 children – i.e., an average of 3.88 AEs per child.