Donkey skin and penises are frequently traded illegally from Nigeria to China for the purpose of the manufacture of Chinese medicine. Now, 7,000 smuggled donkey penises have been intercepted by Nigerian officials after smell from sacks aroused suspicion.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
At a major airport, Nigerian authorities discovered 7,000 donkey penises after becoming suspicious of the packages’ odour, reports Mail Online.
Customs officers at Lagos, Nigeria’s Murtala Muhammed airport discovered 16 sacks containing the donkey penises that were being shipped illegally to Hong Kong.
The animal parts were discovered in sacks in the animal export section of the airport, according to Sambo Dangaladima, the customs controller, who spoke to the BBC.