A bombshell scientific report claimed that instead of saving lives, the experimental COVID vaccines were causally linked to a drastic increase in all-cause mortality in 17 countries, ultimately resulting in 17 million deaths.
The report, published by the Correlation Research in the Public Interest on Sept. 17 – which has not yet been peer-reviewed – quantified the vaccine-dose fatality rate (vDFR) across all ages, which measures the ratio of vaccine-induced deaths to the total number of vaccines administered to the population.
The researchers found that the mean of all-ages fatal toxicity by injection of the vDFR of 1 death per 800 injections across all ages and countries.
In other words, of the 13.25 billion injections delivered as of Sept. 2, 2023, 17 million died from vaccine-related deaths.
“We quantify the overall all-ages vDFR for the 17 countries to be (0.126 ± 0.004) %, which would imply 17.0 ± 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths worldwide, from 13.50 billion injections up to 2 September 2023. This would correspond to a mass iatrogenic event that killed (0.213 ± 0.006) % of the world population (1 death per 470 living persons, in less than 3 years), and did not measurably prevent any deaths,” the researchers wrote.
The researchers analyzed the World Mortality Dataset for 17 equatorial and Southern Hemisphere countries, including Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, and Uruguay.
From The Epoch Times:
These countries comprise 9.1 percent of the global population and 10.3 percent of worldwide COVID-19 injections—with a vaccination rate of 1.91 injections per person of all ages—and include nearly every COVID-19 vaccine product and manufacturer across four continents.
Key findings from the 180-page report include:
– In all countries included in the analysis, all-cause mortality increased when COVID-19 vaccines were deployed.
– Nine of 17 countries had no detectable excess deaths following the World Health Organization’s March 11, 2020, declaration of the pandemic until the beginning of the COVID-19 vaccination campaign.
– Unprecedented peaks in all-cause mortality were observed in January and February 2022, during the summer season of Southern Hemisphere countries coinciding with or following the rollout of boosters in 15 of 17 countries studied.
– Excess all-cause mortality during the vaccination period beginning January 2021 was 1.74 million deaths, or one death per 800 injections, in the 17 countries studied.
– The vDFR increased exponentially with age, reaching almost 5 percent among those 90 years and older who received a fourth vaccine dose.
The researchers also noted that if the vaccines worked as advertised by Big Pharma and world governments, then all-cause mortality should actually have decreased.
“If vaccines prevented transmission, infection or serious illness, then there should be decreases in mortality following vaccine rollouts, not increases, as in every observed elderly age group subjected to rapid booster rollouts. And, mortality would not increase solely when vaccines are rolled out, where no excess mortality occurs before vaccine rollouts, as we have documented here, in nine countries across three continents,” researchers concluded.
Even more damning, Denis Rancourt, co-director of the Correlation Research in the Public Interest, told The Epoch Times that their report found no evidence the vaccines actually saved lives at all.
“There is no evidence in the hard data of all-cause mortality of a beneficial effect from the COVID-19 vaccine rollouts. No lives were saved,” Rancourt said in an email. “On the contrary, the evidence can be understood in terms of being subjected to a toxic substance. The risk of death per injection increases exponentially with age. The policy of prioritizing the elderly for injection must be ended immediately.”
The authors added that data from countries such as India, Australia, Canada, Israel, and the United States show a similar phenomenon of a spike in all-cause mortality when the boosters were rolled out.