The Committee on the Present Danger: China hosted a webinar on March 7 on the potential powers that could be granted to the World Health Organization (WHO).
The United States and other members of the WHO have been negotiating ways to give sweeping new powers to the WHO’s Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus. Through material changes to existing international health regulations and/or a new pandemic accord, Tedros would be able to declare actual or potential “public health emergencies of international concern” in any country on the basis of privately supplied information and without the agreement of the nation(s) affected.
The webinar examines related topics, including the need for Congress to act in extracting the United States from the WHO.
- Frank Gaffney, executive chairman of the Center for Security Policy, host of Securing America with Frank Gaffney on Real America’s Voice Network, and vice-chair for the Committee on the Present Danger: China
- Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States—highlights of remarks at the Conservative Political Action Conference on March 4, 2023
- Jonathan Emord, Esq. JD, former Federal Communications Commission attorney; constitutional attorney and litigator; author of “The Authoritarians: Their Assault on Individual Liberty, the Constitution, and Free Enterprise from the 19th Century to the Present”; candidate for U.S. Senate from Virginia
- Topic: “Tyrannical Authoritarianism and the Effort to Put the WHO on Steroids”
- Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., leading medical practitioner opposed to the “China Model” response to the COVID-19 pandemic and all that flowed from it; freedom-fighter; inventor of the mRNA technology, author of “Lies My Gov’t Told Me And the Better Future Coming”
- Topic: “How the WHO Made the Pandemic Worse—and Will be Even More Dangerous if Rewarded for Doing So”
- Dr. David Bell, senior scholar at Brownstone Institute, is a public health physician and biotech consultant in global health. He is a former medical officer and scientist at the World Health Organization (WHO), programme head for malaria and febrile diseases at the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND) in Geneva, Switzerland, and director of Global Health Technologies at Intellectual Ventures Global Good Fund in Bellevue, Washington
- Topic: Amendments to the WHO’s International Health Regulations: An Attempt to Implement an Existential Change in Sovereign Rights and International Relations
- Reggie Littlejohn, Esq. JD, president of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers, co-chair of the Stop Vaccine Passports Task Force
- Topic: “The World Health Organization’s Power Grab and the Digital Gulag”
- James Roguski, author, activist, and essayist at Substack.com and StoptheWHO.com
- Topic: “The imperative for America to Withdraw from the World Health Organization”
- Hon. Michele Bachmann, former member of Congress; former presidential candidate; dean at Robertson School of Government, Regent University
- Topic: “Why the United States must Withdraw from the WHO NOW!”
* Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List.”
The Real Story of January 6 | Documentary
BUY Jan 6 DVD: https://www.epochtv.shop/product-page/dvd-the-real-story-of-january-6, Promo Code “EpochTV” for 20% off.