The Bachelor star, 29, claims she had a ‘HEART ATTACK as a side effect of her first Pfizer Covid vaccine’ and insists the complications are ‘not rare anymore’ – but doctors say her symptoms are ‘unrelated’ to the shot.
- Monique Morley claims she is suffering from a heart condition related to the Pfizer vaccine
- The 29-year-old says she experienced lockjaw, clammy hands, heart palpitations and blurred vision soon after getting her first jab
- However, doctors said her symptoms were ‘unrelated’ to the shot
- She was later hospitalised and diagnosed with pericarditis, an inflammation of the sac-like tissue that surrounds the heart
- There are 3.8 cases of pericarditis for every one million doses of the Pfizer shot – a rate of one in 263,157
A former Bachelor contestant claims she suffered a ‘heart attack’ as a side effect of receiving her first Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.
Monique Morley, 29, shared her experience in a lengthy Instagram post on Wednesday, after being hospitalised in Sydney several weeks ago.
She claims that 15 minutes after getting her vaccine she began to ‘fit uncontrollably’ for 45 minutes, but her doctor said her symptoms weren’t caused by the jab.
Former Bachelor contestant Monique Morley (pictured) claims she suffered a ‘heart attack’ as a side effect of receiving her first Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine
The lingerie designer, who says she has no history of seizures, agreed to ‘go home and rest’.